Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some goings on

Back in 2008, I made a 2nd birthday quilt for Eden.  It was made especially for her big girl bed.  Since Theo is 19 months old, I thought it was about time I started on his quilt!  I am planning a classic car themed quilt.  So far I have 3 appliques finished for it.  We have a VW Microbus, a VW Thing and a 1940 Ford truck.  I am currently working on a Model A.  Still to come are a 1960 Corvette and a 1970 Buick GS.  So far it has been really fun to work on.

This morning has been nice and quiet.  We told Eden there would be no TV until her room was clean.  She has chosen to not clean her room and just forfeit her TV time today.  At first I was annoyed (because the state of her room is atrocious), but the kids are playing so sweetly that I just closed the door and we will get to her room later.

Hope your day is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment