Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mutton Top

I mentioned in my post about Boomer that we went camping last weekend.  It was a wonderful weekend.  We kept it pretty low key and didn't do much hiking, but the girls managed to escape for a few hours for a bit of antiquing in Ruckersville.  I came away with a cute tablecloth I may cut up for a dress or at least an applique!

Here are some photos from our trip.



The sunrise on Saturday morning was amazing.
What a blessing to start the day with this kind of beauty!




While we were glad to share one last camping trip with Boomer, it was hard to see him so frail and to know what awaited us on Monday morning.







It took 2 pictures to get a decent shot of everyone.




Okay, so this has nothing to do with camping, but I had to include it... Is he not the most adorable thing you have ever seen!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment