Monday, February 7, 2011

2 in one day!

It isn't often I get the chance to post twice in the same day, but I just had to share some pics of the stuff that's been coming out of my kitchen lately!

 Theo helped me make brownies the other day.  He enjoyed it! ;)




We had a Winter Squash SoufflĂ© for dinner tonight.  It was my first soufflĂ© and it turned out beautifully!

Here is my parmesan "dusted" dish. 

Here it is, ready for the oven! 

The final product was a tiny bit brown, but it still tasted fantastic and it was perfectly puffy!

This is an (overexposed) shot of a small loaf of my artisan bread.

I asked this question on Facebook, but if you haven't already answered... What is your most essential kitchen tool?

2 comments:

  1. My most essential kitchen tool is my scissors! I must use them about 400 times a day (exaggerating but only slightly) and they are now missing - I am lost without them. Must buy more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt got me a mini santoku knife and I LOVE it. Almost as much as my big daddy santoku. Good knives. GOT to have good knives!

    ReplyDelete