Wednesday, July 8, 2009

They call me Mama!


So, I am nearly 2 weeks into this Mama-of-two gig and so far, so good! The girl is still in love with "her" baby. The boy is getting fatter and sleeping a couple of hours at night. The house is still standing and not too messy (thanks in large part to my wonderful man), and, while I had been overdoing it a bit earlier in the week, I am feeling well-cared for and getting back into the swing of things.

There isn't much more wonderful than seeing your baby being loved by your other baby! I think Eden might love Theo to pieces! She kisses him and hugs him and wants to hold him constantly! She is so sweet to him and wants to fix whatever is wrong. She comes and tells me as soon as he cries and she tells him "Don't fret, baby!" My heart is so overwhelmed with these 2 kids! How blessed can a girl be?

No comments:

Post a Comment