Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I have a toddler- not a baby

So, I haven't posted in a while.  I blame it on Eden.  Now that she is walking I am not able to spend much time on the computer.  She is all consuming!  What a little ball of energy!  I am acutely aware that I do not have a baby anymore.  She is a full-fledged toddler!

Eden loves books and will bring you books to read to her ALL DAY!  She has turned into quite a climber and loves to climb up on the couch and find the TV remote!  She gives the dogs a run for their money!  They get along great!

I am doing well, too!  I am just about finished with my Childbirth Education Certification!  I should begin officially teaching in March.  I have been working on getting my "business" up and running.  You can check out my website at www.myedensgarden.blogspot.com  

Brandon is planning to go back to school in January to work on finishing his degree.  He is looking forward to finally having that behind him!

I will post some pictures soon- I know that's what everyone really wants to see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment