Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The long-awaited post.

So, after being informed that I'm not writing very faithfully (by my sweetie and his mom~ who wants to see new pics of Eden!), I decided to post!

Eden's new "tricks":
1.  A sweet snuggle- she will lay her head down on something and snuggle it (your shoulder, a toy, a pillow...)
2.  Cruising and letting go!- she will walk around all the furniture and sometimes let go for a second before gently sitting down.
3.  A funny fake laugh- think Woody Woodpecker!
4.  She now signs "milk", "light", "fan", "more", "all done", "night-night"
5.  She waves "hi" and "bye" and (sort-of) blows kisses.
At her 9 month check-up, she weighed in at a whopping 19# 10oz!

...and now, the Sweet Girl herself!


1 comment:

  1. I love ALL the photos and Eden just keeps getting cuter in every one!

    Thanks a bunch for sharing and keeping me in the "know".

    ReplyDelete