So, after being informed that I'm not writing very faithfully (by my sweetie and his mom~ who wants to see new pics of Eden!), I decided to post!
Eden's new "tricks":
1. A sweet snuggle- she will lay her head down on something and snuggle it (your shoulder, a toy, a pillow...)
2. Cruising and letting go!- she will walk around all the furniture and sometimes let go for a second before gently sitting down.
3. A funny fake laugh- think Woody Woodpecker!
4. She now signs "milk", "light", "fan", "more", "all done", "night-night"
5. She waves "hi" and "bye" and (sort-of) blows kisses.
At her 9 month check-up, she weighed in at a whopping 19# 10oz!
...and now, the Sweet Girl herself!